Photoblogging Taiwan

Please respect artist's rights. Photos may be used with written permisson only.
All photos taken with with a Sony CD MAVICA 200. © All rights reserved
Want the full story? Visit My Taiwan Adventure.
 

I-Lan City

I-Lan City was one of the places in Taiwan where I considered working. Most of the time I was there it rained, but the view of the greenery when the rain stopped for a day was spectacular! The green belt around the river that runs through the city took my breath away.

Unknown Building I-lan City
Interesting Compound in I-Lan City close to the river.

Bench on the river in I-Lan City
Bench by the path that runs along the river's banks.


Beautiful Green space from all the Rain - I-Lan City
Spectacular greenery in I-Lan city after the rains.
You can see the mountains in the distance. I longed to go climbing but at this point in my travels was also seeking work.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?